Ayurveda can Help You to Relieve Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Symptoms.
The awareness of ED has increased as pharmaceutical treatments such as Viagra are widely advertised. However, current pharmaceutical therapies do not address the root causes of ED. Ayurvedic treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) is a natural whole-body approach that can restore normal erections and sexual activity.
Erectile dysfunction is treatable in all age groups. The total treatment in for impotence is called as “ Vajikarana therapy” in ayurveda. As this therapy increases the strength of a man to perform sexual act, like a horse, it is called 'Vaajikarana'.('Vaaji'=Horse.)
Vaajikarana therapy leads to
- Good strength
- Potency to produce offspring
- Increased span of erection
Erectile Dysfunction Remedies - Herbs:
- KAPIKACCHCHU ( Mucuna Pruriens)
- SHATAVARI ( Asparagus Racemosus )
- Siddha makaradhwaja
- Pushpadhanva rasa
- Helps to increase hard erection
- Helps to increase duration of hard erection.
if you any personalised advise than mail us
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
There are so many medicinal preparations mentioned in Ayurveda for ED. Ayurveda also recommended that people who have strong sexual urge, who want to enjoy sex regularly have to consume these preparations regularly to replenish the energy, vigour, stamina and strength.These preparations increase the span of erection, hardness and prevent premature ejaculation. These preparations rejuvenate the male reproductive system.
Tips for better sex life & ED :
- Regularly consume Vajikarana Preparations. Vajikarana preparations always keep men sexually healthy, rejuvenate the reproductive organs and improve the levels of testosterone hormone
- Do not have the fear of not getting hard erections or do not doubt your ability to satisfy your partner. It will lead to psychological ED.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol.
- Keep away from smoking.
- Moderating work scheduled to allow time for relaxation and regular mealtimes.
- Exercise regularly, also practicing Yoga and Meditation to overcome mental exertion and to cope up with stress.
- Happy and comfortable atmosphere at home is very essential to stimulate sexual desire and keep sexually healthy.
- If you are suffer from diabetes or obesity, than take proper care of it.
- Massaging the body and genital organs with a herbal oil, which gives a relief from physical exertion and also acts as an aphrodisiac
- Obtaining at least 8 hours of sleep each night. Body gets energized with good sleep.
- Do not control natural urges. Empty your bladder before going to bed with your partner.
- Give a gap of four days between two consecutive intercourses.
- Avoid hot, spicy and bitter foods.
- Increasing consumption of sweet foods, milk products, and nuts and urad dal.
- Add little ghee in your diet.
Information provided in this article is for the sole purpose of imparting education on Ayurveda and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please consult your physician.